Welcome to UCLC, Chinese Level 3 Class
2/16 – 2/18(weekday) and 2/20 – 2/21(weekend)
Class 3, Week 3 Weekday Class Assignment DUE DATE 2/21
Class 3, Week 3 Weekend Class Assignment DUE DATE 2/25
第七課句型 (Lesson 7 Sentence Patterns on pages 13 – 15) Listen to the audio file and follow along. Practice these Sentence Patterns and focus on your tones. Click link
Sentences to write in the blue writing book for Weekday and Weekend Students
a.Pages 13-14. 早/晚一點 (a little earlier / later): write the 2nd, 3rd sentences.
b.Page 14. 該…了 (should): write the 1st, 2nd sentences.
c.Page 15. 別…了 (don’t): write the 1st, 2nd sentences.
d.Page 15. 用 (to use)(to use something to do something ): write the 1st sentence.
Once you have completed the assignment, take a photo of the written sentence and e-mail it to me.
3. We will be taking a test this week (Wed., 2/17, and Thu., 2/18, for weekday students) (Sun., 2/21, for weekend students). Students will read Lesson 7 text without using pinyin
4. Oral practice – Use the phrases on the flash cards to create sentences. In class, we will practice saying these sentences out loud.
5,This week in class we will be completing Lesson 6 of the workbook (Thu., 2/18, for weekday students) (Sun., 2/21, for weekend students). Once the assignment is completed, take a photo of the assignment and e-mail it to me on Sun., 2/21, for weekday students and Thu., 2/25, for weekend students.
6. Quizlet 請連結第七課練習 Please continue to practice the characters/phrases from Lesson 7. Study the “Learn, Flashcards, Write, Spell, Test” features and play “Match” here: click link
7. Google Form 第六課考試 weekday 每日班
8. Google Form 第六課考試 weekend 週末班