11/10 – 11/12 (weekday) and 11/14 – 11/15 (weekend)
Welcome to UCLC, Chinese Level 3 Class
UCLC Holiday Schedule
November 11th (Wed) – Veteran’s Day (No class)
November 23 to November 29 – Thanksgiving Holiday
December 21 to January 3, 2021 – Winter Recess
Class 3, Week 9 Weekday Class Assignment DUE DATE 11/15
Class 3, Week 9 Weekend Class Assignment DUE DATE 11/19
1. Directions for turning in your homework:
(a) Record yourself reading/reciting the weekly assignment (see Item 2 and 6 below) 請背和錄音第4課課文/講義
(b) Complete your written characters/phrases (see item 3 below)
(c) Take a photo of your completed written characters/phrases and
(d) E-mail the voice recording and written characters/phrases to me before the above stated deadline.
2.請打開第四課課文，跟著音檔唸，同時注意聽四聲調號及發音。(Open your textbook and turn to lesson 4, page 58.)
To listen to a recording of lesson 4, click on the below hyperlink (超連結). Listen to the audio file and follow along. Please practice this lesson and focus on your tones (first, second, third, and fourth). Then record yourself and e-mail the recording to me.
3. 生詞/短語 (Vocabulary Word / Phrases on page 59) Practice these words and phrases and focus on your tones (first, second, third, and fourth). Listen to the audio file link and follow along. click on the link
4. Written assignment: 生詞 (Phrases)每個生詞每天寫一次 (Write these 12 phrases once per day). 分5天寫完
(Use five days to complete the assignment.) Once you have completed the assignment, take a photo of the written phrases and e-mail it to me.
Write these 12 phrases: (1)想吃, (2)可不可以, (3)出去, (4)先在, (5)週末, (6)再出去, (7)蛋炒飯, (8)玉米, (9)現在,(10)很餓, (11)快點, (12)晚飯.
5.請準備6張索引卡，這個星期我們要做第四課的閃示卡,做完後每天複習一次。This week we will make flash cards for
lesson 4. Please cut 6 index cards in half to make 12 cards.
6. 背唐詩-尋隱者不遇 / 弟子規的講義(Handout) This is the same handout sheet used during wee7. If you did not previously download it, please go back to week 7 (item 7)
7. 我們一起來練習漢語拼音Let’s practice together click link